Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Display Software Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing multiple aspects of display driver development and simulation environment development.
- Working at all layers of the Display software stack on Android, Linux spanning from user-mode to kernel, with leading-edge technologies related to color processing and VR. Work with the display EE team to review driver validation and related display module performance.
- Identify all open engineering issues and drive them to closure in a timely fashion to support project needs.
- Required Skills: 2 to 4 years’ experience with the Display Software platform. Proficient with C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in Display/Graphics/Multimedia frameworks on any of android Weston/Wayland platforms. Working knowledge in Display (Pixel processing/composition, MIPI DSI, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux Kernel, DRM/KMS driver.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards