Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Analog Design Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will have opportunities to design high performance transceivers along with critical analog functions, including Analog-to-digital converters (ADC)
- Digital-to-analog converters (DAC), Phase-Locked Loop (PLL), Adaptive equalizers, finite-impulse response (FIR) filter, and decision-feedback equalizer (DFE), Serializer-Deserializer (Serdes) Clock and data recovery (CDR) circuits
- Timing critical circuits Designing high performance CMOS circuits in the following areas at a minimum: Bandgaps, Regulators Bias circuits, SCL circuits, Amplifiers, Oscillators DACs/ADCs
- Experience in filters and/or equalization, including but not limited to continuous time filter, discrete-time filters, FIR filter, and DFE, SerDes and timing circuits such as PLL, CDR, TX and RX functions is a plus.
- Preferred candidate is MSEE or PHD in EE with technical management experience in CMOS analog/mixed-signal integrated circuit design.
- Fluent in various CAD tools for analog design from RTL to layout (including circuit design, physical layout, extraction of design and verification) is a must.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards