Dear Job Seekers,
MosChip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Physical Design Engineer
- He/She should be able to do top-level floor planning, PG Planning, partitioning, placement, scan-chain-reordering, clock tree synthesis, timing optimization, SI aware routing, timing analysis/closure and ECO tasks (timing and functional ECOs), SI closure, design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, Antenna checks.
- He/She should have worked on 65nm or lower node designs with adv low power techniques such as Voltage Islands, Power Gating and substrate-bias.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring to physical design Engr’s.
- Interface with front-end ASIC teams to resolve issues.
- Low Power Design - Voltage Islands, Power Gating, Substrate-bias techniques.
- Timing closure on DDR2/DDR3/PCIE interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Back ground of ASIC Physical Design: Floor planning, P&R, extraction, IR Drop Analysis, Timing and Signal Integrity closure.
- Extensive experience and detailed knowledge in Cadence or Synopsys or Magma physical Design Tools.
- Expertise in scripting languages such as PERL, TCL.
- Strong Physical Verification skill set.
- Static Timing Analysis in Primetime or Primetime-SI
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to clearly document plans.
- Ability to interface with different teams and prioritize work based on project needs.
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards