Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cloud Security Engineer
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud.
- Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
- Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies â€” see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Cloud Engineer for Security, you'll provide excellent technical guidance to customers adopting Google Cloud Platform services.
- You will provide best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
- You'll provide prescriptive guidance in ensuring customers receive the best of what Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can offer and you will ensure that customers have the best experience in migrating, building, modernizing, and maintaining applications in Google Cloud Platform.
- Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions.
- We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
- Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards