Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Systems Design Engineer
- Develop and lead the integration of DSP blocks related to Digital front end for 4G/5G base-stations.
- Execute 4G/5G test cases in Xilinx’s Lab and replicate faults reported by customer.
- Work within the team to define detailed design requirements, as well as providing FPGA based architectural expertise and guidance.
- Work with geographically distributed teams and lead technical activities for customer trials and deployments.
- Responsible for writing Matlab and C/C++ to emulate system test conditions
- Perform system’s performance analysis, prepare customer presentations with appropriate system staging.
- Proposes solutions for customer specific requirements.
- Develops innovative but practical solutions to advanced technical problems in engineering.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Masters degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years Communication Systems Engineering or related work experience.
- 10+ years of hands on experience developing Communication systems on FPGAs.
- Broad knowledge of systems engineering concepts (definition and analysis for requirements, performance, capacity, availability, reliability, scalability, etc.)
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing Digital Signal Processing blocks using VHDL/Verilog.
- Experience with coding signal processing kernels on DSP processors and/or SIMD and VLIW processor architectures is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of cellular systems building blocks, with focus on LTE and 5G. Experience in integrating these building blocks is required.
- Practical experience with designing the 5G wireless solutions a definite plus.
- Deep understanding of wireless systems performance and features impact/trade-offs.
- Experience in validation with Emulators and FPGA evaluation boards is highly desirable.
- Understanding of data interfacing protocols eCPRI, AXI-Stream, AXI etc is desirable.
- Demonstrable proficiency with scripting language like Perl/Python/Tcl is required.
- Understanding of formal verification/assertions, LINT and CDC tool is desirable.
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communications skills.
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards