Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Accessibility Testing / Accessibility Tester
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in Web/Mobile accessibility testing.
• 5+ years of experience across Mobile or Web application (Functional+UI) testing.
• Must be able to define web accessibility test scenarios and test conditions and develop detailed web accessibility test plans.
• Experience in working with Accessibility tools for major browsers - Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari for desktop, Mac & touch devices.
• Working exposure with AXE, WAT, Chromevox, Androvox, WAVE, AChecker, Google Accessibility Scanner.
• Must have experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Usability, Regression, Sanity, Smoke and System Testing.
• Knowledge of WCAG 2.0/2.1 Guidelines and certification.
• Good understanding of Agile methodology & Testing Process/methodologies is necessary.
• Knowledge of on continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium+JAVA
• Experience in healthcare domain similar domains where data sensitivity is high
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards