Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Solution Engineer
- Through the ServiceNow platform, we design, develop, and enhance experiences that better enable internal PayPal business units and processes.
- With an increased appetite from the enterprise, our solutions require scale across millions of daily transactions, an ability to sustain terabytes of data, and facilitate hundreds of real-time integrations, all while ensuring high availability to our customers.
- The PayPal ServiceNow architecture team is seeking an accomplished ServiceNow solution engineer.
- The ServiceNow architecture team is mandated with ensuring durability, maintainability, upgradeability, usability, and saturability across all of PayPal's ServiceNow environments. Reporting to the lead ServiceNow platform architect, the ServiceNow solution engineer will provide guidance and oversight aligned with architectural standards and best practices.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the platform administrators, developers (internal and external), and other key stakeholders ensure alignment to overarching architecture and governance of the platform Assist with architecture design and strategy across the ServiceNow platform, including but not limited to: application architecture, code deployment and repository architecture, environment & scale (10x) architecture, integration architecture, security architecture Lead solution design across a wide spectrum of ServiceNow modules and capabilities, including but not limited to: ITSM, ITOM (Discovery), ITBM, SAM, HRSM, CMDB, service catalog, scoped applications, integrations (integration hub, web services, ODBC, JDBC), service portal, workflow Collaborate with platform team and customer stakeholders through joint-application-design (JAD) sessions Aid in translation of business requirements into technical requirements Competencies: Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to write clear and concise communications
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment
- Ability to translate complex topics into simpler terms Ability to maintain specialist knowledge that is accurate and current Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies: Experience architecting applications in a ServiceNow cloud-based enterprise environment
- Example Specific Job Tasks/Duties: Support weekly ServiceNow architecture advisory board to review, advise, and solution proposed enhancements to the ServiceNow platform Aid with architecture and design of core platform capabilities
- Facilitate and collaborate through customer facing joint-application-design (JAD) sessions Define and maintain repeatable solution design patterns
- Define and maintain development and code guidelines, design and build standards Aid with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance training (UAT) when necessary Stay apprised of new feature and platform capabilities
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards