Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Designer Data Quality
- Drive data quality improvement programs, data mapping / data migration, data profiling and data management projects. Working closely with enterprise stakeholders, define data elements and establishes policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data.
- Develop the insight to understand complex systems and processes and the imagination to find solutions. Work with users of data with excellent communication skills to influence decisions.
- Business process areas in scope: All R&D functions (e.g. TRD, CMC, Computational Science etc.), GIO (manufacturing & supply chain), Commercial and Medical Data Quality Engineer responsibilities include some of the following: Contribute in defining, implementing and communicating data quality roadmap for Vx including test automation and data remediation Optimising the delivery of business value through business partnering, process improvement, user research and user-centred design.
- Performing user research through qualitative enquiry, quantitative data analysis and user testing within the Vx customer base of Data Quality and Governance product family area.
- Obtaining and propagating a solid understanding of the business domain and processes within a product family area, capturing user goals, needs and expectations and translating these into personas, journeys and user stories that support strategic improvements.
- Spearheading process optimisation through process modelling and service design, taking into consideration the product strategies within the product family area, along with system and data landscapes.
- Driving experience design activities to improve user interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and ideation workshops.
- Review the business processes and workflows needed for strengthening data management and play a major role in identifying, cleaning and assuring the data by implementing the right tools Ensure that data processes and activity is clearly documented, understood and communicated to international stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains a data quality issues repository, and ensures that it is implemented according to standards and that all required personnel have appropriate access to it Ensuring compliance of Vx data with regulations and identify training needs for all data users Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for Stakeholders to monitor data quality and governance Be a key contributor to the planning and direction of a project and effectively prioritize goals Effectively explain technical concepts at all levels in the organization, including senior managers/stakeholders Developing Data Quality Improvement plans and driving such implementations
- Bachelor degree 8+ years of Data Quality experience within data and analytics domain including experience in automation 2+ years of experience in managing working groups involving various cross functional stakeholders, documenting the detailed meeting minutes and tracking action
Experience: 2-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards