Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Roles and responsibilities (ARCH):
- Solution architecting covering designing the overall system and solution architecture, blueprinting, system integration, and implementation strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of project design, from initial kick-off through requirement analysis, design, and implementation phases for projects within the solution area.
- Define and design technology solutions to assist Bank in meeting their business objectives
- Performs solution definition of a problem domain.
- Provide technical leadership on Industry-standard best practices for the Security and Performance of Enterprise Apps and to ensure the highest standard of delivery.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Evaluate technologies with respect to Business needs.
- Ensure that new systems are built in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensure that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility, etc) for now and for the future are achievable
- Strong design experience and technical knowledge
- Will be responsible for the resolution of any technical issues relating to the solution offered, drawing additional support from SMEs of the SI or the product vendor.
- Analyze the potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Design tools Expertise (Rational, Enterprise Architect, etc.)
- Project Evaluations, Root Cause Analysis
Desired Skills (ARCH):
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- The overall experience of 8 to 10 years with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Solution Architect.
- Essential: Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ [Register to View] MCA).
- Should have managed at least one mobility project end-to-end in the banking domain.
- Essential: Exposure to JEE Enterprise Architecture and experience in EAI for the purpose of Data Integration using, but not limited to, SOA, ESB, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST, SQL, SAP, JSON, IBM Message Broker, WebLogic, IBM MQ etc.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards