Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Network Security Engineer
- Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding (of L3/L4 Level) of Switching & routing protocols
- Analyze/solve application -related problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve application-related problems within large geographically dispersed networks as needed.
- Analyze/solve protocol routing problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed.
- Knowledge troubleshooting different Firewall products ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint â€¢ Firewall installation and code upgrades.
- Experience with IPSEC, VPN, and SSL Configuration and troubleshooting of Site to Site as well as Remote Access VPN â€¢ ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is desired.
- Participate in Change management Participate and provide inputs on Change management processes. Quality Assurance
- Ensure ITSM compliance for all incidents and service calls â€¢ Ensure SLA compliance for all incidents and service calls
- Ensure usage of documents from the KB for proper resolution of incidents and service calls
- Ensure adherence to Incident management standardization codes â€¢ Active participation in audits and facilitating the same
- Communication and Notification
- Adherence to the documented notification, elevation and escalation process
- Communication to the customer both while responding to a case and after resolution of the case
- Handle vendor coordination and further coordinate with them on technical grounds
- Coordination and communication with other incident management groups Reviews
- Participate in regular reviews with the Delivery Leads â€¢ Participate in team meetings â€¢ Participate in Service Delivery reviews Reporting
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication forums and channels across all shifts and staff to ensure all subject matter is relayed in a timely manner and when required that it is acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected.
- Update daily reports and checklists as defined Contribute towards preparation of Service Delivery Reviews Documentation
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the ticket in the case log of the service/Incident management tool
- Help in preparing process and ITIL documents needed for the delivery Incident Life Cycle Coordination
- Keep track and update status of pending incidents and service requests and ensure closure of them
- Work closely with the L3/L4 Team on repetitive tickets from a problem management perspective
- Ensure response & resolution of most of the incidents and service requests
- Ensure response & resolution or recovery of service ASAP after implementation of solution / workaround for cases.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards