Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Network Tools Architect
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the Enterprise tools and other Open-Source products.
- Work with Vertical Solution Architect and/or Enterprise Service Architect for providing tools-based solutions for Network monitoring, Network Management and Service Management Technical Knowledge of Service Management tools (like ServiceNow, Remedy, HP Service Manager etc), Systems Management Tools (MicroFocus, Nagios, SolarWinds, CA Suite, Splunk, ServiceNow ITOM, Discovery solutions etc), Automation tools like (ServiceNow orchestrator, MF OO, Ansible etc) and Analytics tools (Splunk etc) is mandatory
- Work with OEM for large scale deployment and oversee the technical project management. Responsible for end-to-end tool solution build and delivery onboarding
- Good understanding of IP networking, Firewalls and load balancers.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the engineers.
- Development of artefacts, standards for enhancing the internal capability teams. Willingness to learn and evaluate next-Gen Enterprise Tools.
- Provide consultation on installation and configuration of Enterprise tools in client environment. Service improvements/enhancements by way of solutioning Service Improvement Plans, not limited to automation of routine activities, optimization of resources.
- Participate in and support capacity planning and development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with Engineering and Architecture departments
- Should be able to understand the overall automation life cycle and be able to build an end-to-end automation story right from identifying the opportunities for automation, building a solution using industry best practices automation tools, identifying the ROI by implementing the automation solutions
- Understanding of API coding, Terraform and Ansible.
- GitHub, Jenkins and Python knowledge.
- Experience Preferred: Prior experience leading technical teams toward a common goal or project within a larger project In depth understanding of layer 2 and layer 3 technologies including switching, routing, IP, TCP, Vlans, MPLS, WLAN, Ethernet
- Advanced knowledge of the following technologies: SNMP, NetFlow, IP-SLA, IPFIX, Syslog Other Qualifications Communication and presentation skills Organization and time management skills Interpersonal and human relations skills to interact with all levels of internal personnel and clients
- Ability to comprehend, filter information, apply judgment and use experience in the design and support of products and systems Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
Experience: 2-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards