Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr - CCNP Certified, Routing, Switching, F5, Wireless
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years’ experience in L3 network Support.
- Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Install and maintain core LAN Connectivity in support of Servers, Storage, Application and other Hardware and devices used to support Services to the End User
- Support and maintain a multi-protocol LAN Network
- Managing addresses and addressing schemes as required
- Managing Customer Application specific network addressing schemes as designated by Customer
- Support and maintain LAN QoS and CoS separation and differentiation to require to ensure the quality of all applications and systems, especially video, VoIP, and other latency sensitive applications
- Provide LAN based support for all systems such as video, multicast, VoIP, and so forth
- Support Network protocols according to Customer Architecture, including the pro-vision of Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and Access Control Lists (ACLs) or other access controls for security and performance
- Configured and troubleshooting the F5 LTM and APM and providing level 2 support for the customers.
- Configuration and troubleshooting F5 LTM and providing level 2 and level 3 support for the customers.
- Extensive hands-on experience with BIG-IP 5000 and 2000 series.
- Allocation and designing appropriate virtual IP for F5 ADC through IPAM Infoblox.
- Licensing and provisioning of F5 modules such as LTM, GTM, VCMP (Virtual Cluster Multi Processing).
- Extensively worked on code upgrades from v11.5.3 to v11.5.3 and downgrades from 12.0.0 to 11.5.4.
- Extensively worked on virtual F5 LTM module on VMware for application testing.
- Configured VCMP Host and created VCMP guests for Exchange and ACE migrations.
- Created a high availability feature between the VCMP guests for different VCMP hosts.
- Extensive knowledge in configuration via CLI (TMSH and advance shell).
- Good knowledge on basic iRules scripting and debugging.
- Creating custom profiles, health monitors, and also configuring SNAT pools, syslog and SNMPÂ â€¢ Implementation of major application services with the iApps templates.
- Extensive knowledge and experience regarding F5 BIG-IP LTM VIP configuration with health check.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with hosting SSL certificates on F5 platforms.
- Experience in managing the load balancers in a high-availability infrastructure.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing Data center LANÂ
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding (Of L3 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like : H3C Device, Alcatel Lucent DWDM, Checkpoint firewalls, F5 LoadBalacers, IPAM, Netscout Packet Capture
Experience: 8-12 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards