Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer - Routing, Switching, F5, Wireless
- Engineering traffic management solutions, including the design, low level engineering, and application load balancing solutions for client applications across the pre-provisioned ADC infrastructure Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Determine root cause of complex issues involving F5 Big IP LTMs Candidate must have strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with the account, customer, and other support teams /Vendors.
- This position includes on call support after hours, which is scheduled coverage with other team members. Off-shift hours may be required in order to accommodate escalations and customer schedule
- Knowledge in Engineering traffic management solutions, including the design, low level engineering, and application load balancing solutions for client applications across the pre-provisioned ADC infrastructure.
- Knowledge in Collaborating with Application owners, Network Team, DNS Team, and Firewall Team,
- Knowledge in Engineering and configuring Virtual Server, Pools, iRules, Profiles, Persistence, and monitor on F5 LTM to match the configuration the Application had on NetScaler
- Knowledge in Used Confidential to dynamically assign reusable IP addresses to Confidential clients using Infoblox IPAM and resolved IP address conflicts.
- Knowledge in Monitoring and capturing the traffic using network management tools like solar winds and Infoblox.
- F5 migration of applications to new BIG-IP vCMP infrastructure.
- F5 build-out of the base F5 BIG-IP infrastructure, including the BIG-IP 10200v platforms and vCMP guest instances.
- Configured and troubleshooting the F5 LTM and APM and providing level 3 support for the customers.
- Configuration and troubleshooting F5 LTM and providing level 3 support for the customers.
- Extensive hands-on experience with BIG-IP 5000 and 2000 series.
- Allocation and designing appropriate virtual IP for F5 ADC through IPAM InfloBox.
- Licensing and provisioning of F5 modules such as LTM, GTM, VCMP (Virtual Cluster Multi Processing).
- Extensively worked on code upgrades from v11.5.3 to v11.5.3 and downgrades from 12.0.0 to 11.5.4.Â
- Extensively worked on virtual F5 LTM module on VMware for application testing.
- Configured VCMP Host and created VCMP guests for Exchange and ACE migrations.
- Created a high availability feature between the VCMP guests for different VCMP hosts.
- Extensive knowledge in configuration via CLI (TMSH and advance shell).
- Good knowledge on basic iRules scripting and debugging.
- Creating custom profiles, health monitors, and also configuring SNAT pools, syslog and SNMPÂ â€¢ Implementation of major application services with the iApps templates
Experience: 4- 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards