Dear Job Seekers,
DXC Technology India Private Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Network engineer, Routing, Switching, F5, Wireless
- Must Have Good understanding and experience in Data center LAN
- Minimum of 4 - 8 years’ experience in L2/L3 network Support. Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills
- Good understanding (of L2/L3 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like HP and Nexus Switches, F5 Load Balancers, IPAM Tools, DWDM, NetScout Packet Capture and Flow Analyzer.
- Analyze/solve application -related problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve application-related problems within large geographically dispersed networks as needed.
- Analyze/solve layer 1/2/3 problems - Perform troubleshooting techniques to analyze/solve problems - Perform fundamental network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 problems within large geographically dispersed networks.
- Analyze/solve protocol routing problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed.
- Resolve basic application problems - Use troubleshooting techniques that are useful in resolving application problems as needed.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is desired
- Responsible for handling Incident Management
- Ensure resolution of most of the incidents and service requests â€¢ Ensure resolution or recovery of service ASAP after implementation of solution / workaround for cases. â€¢ Provide inputs to Deep
- Technical support team for problem management and resolution of major or elevated incidents
- Provide required updates to stakeholders involved in case of critical incidents like outages 24/7 operational environment
- Prepare Incident reports for all the business-critical incidents and unscheduled server downtime Participate in Change and Release management â€¢ Implement routine and normal changes â€¢ Participate in TAB as and when required or the situation demands
- Quality Assurance Ensure ITSM compliance for all incidents and service calls â€¢ Ensure SLA compliance for all incidents and service calls
- Ensure usage of documents from the KB for proper resolution of incidents and service calls â€¢ Ensure adherence to Incident management standardization codes â€¢ Active participation in audits and facilitating the same
- Communication and Notification â€¢ Adherence to the documented notification and escalation process â€¢ Communication to the customer both while responding to a case and also after resolution of the case â€¢ Handle vendor coordination and further coordinate with them on technical grounds
- Coordination and communication with other incident management groups Reviews â€¢ Participate in regular reviews with the Delivery Leads
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in Service Delivery reviews Reporting
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication forums and channels across all shifts and staff to ensure all subject matter is relayed in a timely manner and when required that it is acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected.
Experience: 4- 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards