Dear Job Seekers,
Rubrik is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
- Assisting in transforming customer needs into technical solutions that deliver business value and improve business practices, and engaging suppliers to drive solutions for the business.
- Assisting team members with completing assigned tasks.
- Holding team members accountable for compliance with departmental network standards.
- Ensuring administrator-level teammates technical knowledge is advancing by sharing technical knowledge through mentoring relationships and conducting formal/informal training on various technical topics and providing subject matter expertise.
- Minimum education and experience required: Master degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field plus 4+ year of experience in network engineering; OR Bachelor degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field plus 8+ years of network engineering experience.
- Must have experience with: ï‚· Highly proficient and hands-on experience in networking technologies: IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN.
- Working knowledge in the operation of Ethernet LAN switching protocols and standards including, VLANs, VLAN aggregation, Ether Channel, PVLANs, Spanning Tree & Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.1Q ï‚
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Desired experience in multiple hardware vendor syntaxes including Juniper, Cisco IOS/NXOS, Arista, Whitebox Switches
- Experience with Load Balancers, Citrix NetScaler preferred, AVI Load balancer and NGINX/HAPROXY
- Advanced knowledge of network layer security including: FortiGate, Palo Alto Firewalls, 802.1.x, Network Authentication Systems, and VPN technologies.
- Strong knowledge of network device monitoring, logging, and automation solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with cloud networking and applications. GCP, AWS, Azure preferred. ï‚· Experience with cloud deployments such as GCP and AWS
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards