Dear Job Seekers,
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is Hiring for:
Job Title: Mainframe Consultant
- The Mainframe Technical Operations consultant would be considered a Subject Matter Expert for FCA mainframe infrastructure.
- The candidate will provide Mainframe platform support and incident management. Including issue resolution and partnering with technical support groups.
- The candidate will be working towards FCA goals for providing high availability and modernization. Job activities include batch scheduling, support documentation, service continuity, vendor interaction, tool investigation and attending tool-informative sessions.
- The Analyst will provide report metrics for environments and application usage, interaction with various application teams, understand, track and lead project progress till completion.
- Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in a related area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field or related area Understanding of the mainframe hardware and related components (network, storage, DR) Technical knowledge of z / OS
- Working knowledge of IMS, CICS, and DB2 Key interface between operations and technical support groups Technical knowledge in mainframe related tools and languages
- Must be able to identify risks and establish priorities in a high energy environment
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects depending on the requirement and workload
- Good organization, communication, and process improvement skills
- Ability to work independently Basic understanding of SAS and SMF knowledge
- Preferred Qualifications Proficiency in MS office, MS Visio, SAS programming, SharePoint and basic SQL skills Possess critical thinking and creative problem solving, negotiation / persuasion, vendor management, communication and organizational skills
- Experience operating in a managed service and / or multi-sourced environment Capability to quickly learn and take ownership to become the SME for FCA mainframe environment
- The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come.
- Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards