Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer- Linux kernel
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux kernel and the device driver model
- Specific knowhow in specific kernel subsystem is a plus - kernel memory, sched, ARM subsystems etc.
- Excellent debug skills, especially in the core kernel software stability domain, using standard debug tools like T32, tracing etc.
- Experience in working with mainline Linux Kernel - Strong analytical and debugging skills on multi-Processor environments
- Excellent programming skills and expert level knowledge of C
- Very good knowledge of Git - Good knowledge of ARM v7 and v8 architecture
- Prior experience with Android is a plus
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards