Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Lead engineer Sr-TBS
- Develops emulation solutions. Evaluates, characterizes, and develops the manufacturing solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes.
- Interfaces with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Designers, Software/System Engineering, Architecture Development, Business Groups, Customers, Customer Engineering) to drive and incorporate the latest test solutions in the production program to improve the yield, test time, and quality.
- Working independently with little supervision. Making decisions that are moderate in impact; Errors may have relatively minor financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; Errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
- May require basic negotiation and influence, cooperation, tact, and diplomacy, etc. Having a moderate amount of influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions). Completing tasks with multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising creativity to draft original documents, imagery, or work products within established guidelines. Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required.
- May be solicited during strategic planning period.
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards