Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: IP/SOC System Validation Lead Engineer
- Working independently with little supervision. Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels.
- May require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
- Having a moderate amount of influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions).
- Completing tasks that do not have defined steps; simultaneous use of multiple mental abilities is generally required to determine the best approach; mistakes may result in significant rework.
- Exercising substantial creativity to innovate new processes, procedures, or work products within guidelines or to achieve established objectives.
- Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or conflicting; advanced data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
- Occasionally participates in strategic planning within own area affecting immediate operations
- Building Trusting Relationships - The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses.
- This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background. Communication
- The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing. Creating the New and Different - The ability to be creative.
- This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions.
- This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
- Decision Making - The ability to make quick, accurate decisions. This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources.
- Getting Work Done - The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful.
- This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail.
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards