Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Camera IP Verification Lead Engineer
- This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources. Documentation
- The ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers. Getting Work Done
- The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful. This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail.
- This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
- Hardware Design - Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps. Project Management
- The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making.
- This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals. This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
- Additional Competencies N/A Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications 4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience. 2+ years’ experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. 2+ years’ experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. Physical Requirements
- Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to mile.
- Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
- Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting). Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day. Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards