Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Lead UX Designer
- With a service - orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day - to - day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and become more scalable than ever before.
- We transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they need, when they need it - fast, simple, easy.
- Experience Organization, which is made up of passionate individuals that drive user research, prototyping, technical writing or experience design activities for a portfolio of our product solutions.
- While not mandatory, we do strive to find people with enterprise B2B product experience in one or more of our product domains including IT Security Management, IT Operations Management, Security Operations, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management, or Finance & Legal.
- Work collaboratively inside a cross - functional team, while providing design leadership inside a truly agile environment
- Work closely with product management and engineering, providing your design perspective to help ensure a unified and cohesive experience across the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Conduct user needs assessment, task analysis, and develop user profiles; identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing, and develop usability plans Develop high - level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others
- Rapidly iterate theoretical task scenarios, navigation map, flow, and state - transition diagrams to document design decisions
- Develop UI layouts including controls, labels and graphical elements for software on both mobile and desktop platforms with an eye towards experience unification
- Participate in documentation development processes such as user experience specifications, testing and evaluation
- Create end - to - end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Lead and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- 8 years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on human - centered design methods
- Experience mentoring or leading designers on complex projects an inspiring portfolio showing us how you have crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human - centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other design tools Expert ability to create interactive high - fidelity prototypes In Vision, Axure, Framer, Principle or similar tools Relentless pursuit of perfection working in an iterative and agile development environment Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi - functional and multi - discipline teams
- High level of initiative and a make it work ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision Bonus Points
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards