Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Lead Digital Analyst/RBWM Management
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Also, and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
- Minimum requirements of the Job) Very strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills - excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion.
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, e.g. risk.
- Experience of managing a team leading requirements activity to support the delivery of digital products and features across regions/markets
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Experience of User Centered Design Methodology Leadership experience in Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations. Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards