Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Lead Digital Analyst/RBWM Management
- The Lead Digital Analyst is accountable for leading analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking.
- Lead Digital Analysts are involved from initial scoping and discovery analysis, followed by documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
- The role requires leadership of detailed analysis to drive out business requirements and translate complex concepts into engaging digital propositions that are aligned to Global Digital strategies.
- Lead Analysts collaborate with Digital Product Owners and other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys, supporting entities globally.
- Lead Digital Analysts also play an important role in contributing to the development of a high-performance Digital Analysis discipline through support and coaching.
- To fulfil accountability the Lead Digital Analyst will operate in the following ways: Leading requirements activity to facilitate elaboration of customer and business user stories.
- Bridging the gap between SMEs from products, propositions, markets, business and delivery teams. Sourcing and interpreting data and insights to underpin the feasibility and design of digital features and functions.
- Collaborating with other Digital teams working in an Agile environment to deliver more features faster. Leading, supporting and coaching Digital Analysts which may involve line management responsibilities. Principal Accountabilities
- key activities and decision-making areas Typical Targets and Measures Impact on the Business/Function Professional skills, accreditation, competency development engagement, talent management, retention Operation of team within budget and headcount
- Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards