Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: Agency Externalization Lead
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Minimum qualifications: Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with a significant focus on digital marketing in an advertising agency or similar environment Program management experience in managing multi-stakeholder engagements.
- Preferred qualifications: Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
- Demonstrated strong operational excellence along with nimble program management
- Demonstrated diverse cultural understanding and comfortable working with global teams.
- Google Agency Transformation team mission is to maximize ROI for Google largest marketing partners by externalizing the latest automation, standardization and specialization tools and services to drive the highest operational efficiencies and maximum product usage
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally.
- Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs.
- Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Play a pivotal role to the agency transformation initiatives and operates like a general manager to drive the overall planning, program management and implementation of the agency externalization initiatives
- Actively lead and engage with leadership at all levels of marketing partners ranging from CxOs to the Practitioners to prioritize agency initiatives and interventions needed to externalize.
- Activate skills, services and solutions with agencies by bringing them the best of Media Operations (and larger gTech) in collaboration with Agency, Product, Sales, Tech and vendor partners to drive agency enablement/externalization.
- Work closely with development teams, set milestones, track deliverables and influence teams to meet deadlines.
- Run and continuously refine time diagnostic studies to identify pain points for agencies and identify/develop solutions across process and product automation, standardization and up-skilling.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards