Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: IT Auditor
- Use a risk-based approach to independently and effectively execute IT internal audit engagements in accordance with department and professional standards; Identify and assess inherent risks and control activities, and design effective audit procedures to evaluate control effectiveness
- Prepare internal audit reports and presentations that clearly and succinctly describe audit/advisory results
- Perform follow-up of Management action items through resolution
- Support the IT SOX 404 risk assessment and scoping exercise, execute the process and control walkthroughs, assess the design of controls, develop and enhance comprehensive test plans, and perform independent testing
- Perform deficiency root cause analyses and assist management with the development of remediation plans
- Offer effective supervision to, and review the work of other auditors, including the company's co-sourcing audit partners
- Collaborate with Qualcomm management to identify financial risks, assess business impacts, and present potential solutions (leading practices)
- Be an interface between IT management and the external auditors to provide guidance, support, training, and project management
- Conduct advisory projects for key system implementations and business process changes to provide proactive risk and control guidance to business partners
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management; Stay abreast of changes in the business environment and to assess impacts to the company's risk profile; Providing U.S. based tome zone coverage as needed (up to 50% of time).
- Minimum Qualification: Three to five years of recent relevant professional experience in IT audit and IT SOX compliance for a fast-paced global company or a public accounting firm ("Big 4" or mid-tier).
- Preferred Qualifications: Independent and adaptable team player with strong project management skills to comfortably lead and conduct multiple significant projects and tasks with quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking with sound judgment and decision-making skills. Self-motivated, positive, and professional attitude.
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and time-management skills to consistently meet deadlines with quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills (including oral and written communications) with the ability to lead all related interactions with various levels of the organization including middle and senior management.
- Excellent understanding of internal controls, frameworks (COSO, COBIT), fundamental audit methodology, SOX 302 and 404 requirements.
- Strong ability to understand IT and business process risks and related controls Experienced with leading practices for business processes, financial accounting, and reporting risks to ensure compliance with GAAP and external reporting requirements
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards