Dear Job Seekers,
MosChip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Audio Developer
- Audio Developer will own the audio ecosystem through development, testing, and support.
- Developer will orchestrate sound interfaces, device drivers, utilities and hardware for better control and performance of audio systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of Linux based audio HAL modules. Writing drivers like ALSA driver for Audio codec applications on I2S, SSP Audio interface.
- Develop drivers, middleware, and interfaces to user-space applications for the audio subsystem Design and Develop embedded system application in C/C++ languages.
- Required Skills: 2 to 4 years’ experience in Audio Development team.
- Strong programming skills in C or C++.
- Experience with Audio and Linux Fundamentals, Pulse audio, HALs.
- Experience working with Media Player, Media Recorder, Audio/Video encode and decode.
- Experience in the audio driver, ALSA.
- Good debugging experience across SW Layers.
- Exposure to Android, Tizen or related multimedia stacks is essential.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards