Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Integrator Developer
- Integrator Developer - Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Computer
- Applications with experience ranging from 4 to 7 years
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in integrating and extending ERP Cloud and/or On-Prem ERP applications (Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing)
- Experience (In-Depth Understanding of Data Model and Business process functionality and its data flow) in either Oracle Fusion and/or Oracle EBS AU (Finance or Supply chain)
- Development experience in Integration and extensions using Custom schema with PLSQL and/or SoA Gateway and XML)
- Experience of writing efficient and optimize code and understanding of performance tuning techniques
- Experience in conversions and Interfaces into and out of ERP cloud: FBDI, HDL, ADFDi, BIP, OTBI, as well as Web Services (SOAP & REST) Hands on experience in PaaS, specifically, Oracle OIC, SOACS, JCS, VBCS, DBCS/ATP, Storage Cloud Service as it relates to SaaS
- Applications is a plus In-depth understanding of Cloud technologies Integration strategies (Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to Ground) and Extensibility strategies is a plus
- Operate independently to provide quality work products; perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal, mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear & concise manner.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive. Should have the ability and willingness to learn.
- Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
- Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- 2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards