Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
- As a member of our Infrastructure Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of infrastructure management and DevOps, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience In-depth understanding of DevOps, CI and CD concepts Hands on experience with Jenkins pipelines Experience working with UNIX & Windows environments
- Expertise in Shell /Perl /Python scripting Hands on experience with Autosys/ Control-M scheduler tools and Splunk/ ITRS Geneos monitoring tools Oracle PL/SQL coding / debugging skills Understanding of cloud architecture Strong analytical, debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Result oriented and highly flexible individual, able to work with minimal supervision Infrastructure Engineer Skills: infrastructure engineer, Cloud Architecture, Oracle Pl/SQL, Debugging, Autosys, Jenkins, Devops, Python Scripting
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards