Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Information Security Manager
- Design and develop DLP rules algorithms and alert notifications for data operations alert triage.
- Overall setup and management of the global DLP platform.
- Technical lead functions for projects in the DLP space.
- Develop secure system solutions to meet DLP program requirements.
- Documentation of systems designs and configurations of architected solutions; this may include conceptual, logical, and physical diagrams; new environment design documents; write ups on technical capabilities and solution configurations. Following up and working with internal IT teams to ensure solutions are built, deployed, and modified as necessary according to the projects.
- Apply technical skills to recommend, implement, support, improve, and operate information protection technologies with limited supervision.
- Supply expertise to management, business areas, and IT Teams as well as implement appropriate data loss prevention security controls and monitoring.
- Assess, report on, and make recommendations regarding current and proposed architectures, strategies, and systems
- Three to five years of experience in pertinent Information Security and DLP field. CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification or similar), or any Unix\Linux certifications Technical Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrate experience in developing rule algorithms and the process used for testing and production.
- Proven experience regarding front-end architecture and design of technical solutions in the DLP space.
- Information Security Architect experience with limited supervision applying previous technical skills to recommend, implement, support, improve, and operate information security controls.
Experience: 3-5 year
Salary: As per the Company Standards