Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: LMTS (Data Pipelines) - Infra Security Engineering
- Required Skills/Experience Industry experience. 8+ years, including: 3+ years’ experience in SaaS, PaaS or IaaS software development 3+ years
- Proficiency in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming in at least one of the following languages: Golang, Java, C++, Python, C Software design . Demonstrated expertise in applying systems patterns (e.g., Client-server, N-tier, Master/Slave, MVC) and API constructions (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI) Operating systems.
- Development and software management on Linux (e.g., CentOS, RHEL) and Windows Security.
- Strong knowledge in fundamentals: authentication/authorization frameworks (e.g., SSO, SAML, Oauth), secure transport (e.g., SSL, TLS), identity management (e.g., certificates, PKI) DevOps mindset and strong ownership over owned code (test, monitor, deploy, maintain Communication.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Driven: A self starter who is motivated to cut through ambiguity and deliver results.Â Team .
- Ability to value team success beyond personal contributions Desired Skills/Experience Big data . Hands-on experience in building big data collection, processing and visualisation platforms using common technologies (e.g., Lambda architecture, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ELK) Virtualization.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and virtualization technologies (i.e., OpenStack) Proven track of building large-scale PaaS or IaaS systems, especially for public cloud providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Deep understanding of security controls at the systems, devices, and application level
Experience: 8+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards