Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Experience as a Full Stack developer
- Experience in delivering of complex Java based solutions Fintech product development experience is preferred Experience in Microservices Architecture is a must Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
- Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower-level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards