Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineer - Java Full Stack Developer
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, math, business, or engineering 8+ years of hands on application development experience 6+ years of strong software development using OOP languages (Java/J2EE, Python technologies) Working knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)
- Having knowledge in Hadoop / Hive / Spark / Kafka is added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Experience: 8-11 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards