Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - Full Stack developer (JAVA / Angular)
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- As a software engineer you will be partner with the development and architecture teams to implement best practices for all aspects of an agile software development workflow: including requirement gathering, technical design and development modernization.
- Responsibilities include help define product roadmap, build components/solutions & partners with key stakeholders to achieve these roadmaps against agile deliveries.
- You will participate in entire technology stack, while helping to maintain applications.
- You will also help build relationship with business users.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: Work collaboratively with product owners and lead developers to provide efficient design solution approach.
- Accurately estimate and plan JIRA stories. Working proficiency with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development. Perform hands on coding and participate in peer reviews to guarantee stability of application, adhere to architecture standard, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures. Considering Senior role (develop, motivate and mentor) junior developers, actively seek out and resolve blocking issues, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc Drives strategic initiatives; leverages firm wide best practices to develop solutions.
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards