Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Java- Full Stack Developer
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement Corporate Technology
- The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
- CT teams are aligned with corporate partners' evolving technology needs and the firm's ever expanding technology controls agenda.
- A top CT priority is purpose-building scalable corporate systems.
- Teams focus is on: Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Application Portfolio and Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency Controls & Operational Risk Technology supports - identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of events.
- Tech at JPMC: When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies
- Qualifications Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience.
- 9 + years of experience working with a mix of enterprise development technologies including Java and J2EE and strong
- Applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Minimum 7+ years hands-on software development work experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process-based applications in large-scale distributed technology projects in a Java / J2EE environment.
- Working experience in MVC data binding UI frameworks such as Angular 2+ and Tuxedo CSS
- Working experience in Java/J2EE technologies including Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring and Design patterns Working experience on Cloud Environment development and deployment process
- Ability to write relational Oracle queries to help with data validation.
- Development experience in JPA frameworks such as Hibernate and iBatis Source code management system like GIT/Bitbucket etc.
- Development Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, extreme Programming
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization Monster
Experience: 9+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards