Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Software Engineer 3
- A Full Stack development engineer who is curious, passionate & always willing to learn new technologies as needed to make an impact in moving Performance to the left of SDLC. Opportunity Statement
- You will join the team responsible for Identifying and detecting anomalies behavior in a performance that could cause issues post going live.
- This is challenging because it involves collecting large amounts of data, that require innovative solutions to measure the performance of the system, applications, and infrastructure in addition to coming up with solutions to automate the detection of performance issues with profiling application and infrastructure capabilities. In this role, you will help to reduce FCIs and increase customer satisfaction.
- You will be exposed to performance analysis, data science (ML & AI), and pattern recognition. Primary Responsibilities Build solutions for performance toolsets to automate performance testing and optimization.
- Deep dive into the system and operating system performance Identifying performance bottlenecks in infrastructure, application, and frameworks. Optimize applications with tuning code and framework configs
- Software performance engineering principals and performing live system checks. Building on statistic models in forecasting production performance and stability.
- We Require Experience in coding & scripting languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, database experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Operating System concepts as well as System architecture engineering skills.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental system performance and scalability concepts and principles: algorithmic complexity, resource management, serialization, queueing theory, scheduler, and synchronization techniques.
- Problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills What Skills Are Preferred Major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Operational research or other technical fields
- Being a passionate and tenacious problem solver Solid analytical and planning skills ML & AI We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
- We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviours which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
- Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards