Dear Job Seekers,
Rubrik is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Developer and DevOps
- He/she demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills across projects and functional teams, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and work ethics, collaboration, integrity are important traits required to succeed in this role.
- Design, develop and drive improvements and solutions to complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and quality, build scalability and stability, test, and release infrastructure and CI/CD.
- Provide timely and world class services of requests from key stakeholders: software development teams and project management.
- Typical requests would cover; CI systems, branching, build systems and testing across multiple platform environments, code signings, patches and more.
- Partner with software development and project management teams to prepare for customization or enhancements required for new engineering requirements, to enable better code quality, testability and release.
- Maintain and support Jenkins setup in the Clouds as well as on-prem on Kubernetes. Provide recommendations to monitor and improve release and continuous integration infrastructure, and develop solutions for monitoring, metrics, and automation.
- Minimum Qualifications Experience: 2+ years Solid python programming skills and experience with scripting languages, e.g., Groovy, Shell script, and troubleshooting Scala builds.
- Strong work ethics and adept at working with teams of highly talented individuals and at different time zones. Experience with version control, build management and CI tools, e.g., Git, Argo-CI, Artifactory, Bamboo or TeamCity. Knowledge of containers and container orchestration and virtualization technology, i.e.: Kubernetes and VMware.
- Experience with multiple OS environments - Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, various Unix flavors.
- Preferred Qualifications Excellent follow up and communication skills.
- Ability to keep things conversational and organized while getting things done.
- Experience with multiple build tools - Bazel, GCC, Visual Studio, Make.
- Experience in managing the CI/CD lifecycle in a cloud environment, GCP, Azure and AWS, familiar with deployment and provisioning tools such as Ansible, Puppet. Experience in managing Jenkins 2.0 pipeline as code, Jenkins configuration, setup and plugins
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards