Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
- Solve complex problems related to infrastructure cloud services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of Oracle products and services.
- Design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems. Facilitate service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
- Work with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team on the shared full stack ownership of a collection of services and/or technology areas.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, and overall behavioral characteristics of production services.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the mission critical stack, with focus on security, resiliency, scale, and performance.
- Authority for end-to-end performance and operability.
- Partner with development teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture.
- Articulate technical characteristics of services and technology areas and guide Development Teams to engineer and add premier capabilities to the Oracle Cloud service portfolio.
- Understand and communicate the scale, capacity, security, performance attributes, and requirements of the service and technology stack.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of automation and orchestration principles.
- Act as ultimate escalation point for complex or critical issues that have not yet been documented as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Utilize a deep understanding of service topology and their dependencies required to troubleshoot issues and define mitigations.
- Understand and explain the effect of product architecture decisions on distributed systems. Professional curiosity and a desire to a develop deep understanding of services and technologies.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent. Identifies solutions to knowledge of server hardware and software configuration, networking, standard internet services, scripting languages, cloud computing patterns, technology security and compliance.
- Experience running large scale customer facing web services. Identifies solutions to understanding of load balancing technologies and experience with development in programming languages, databases and big data stores, and container technologies.
- Work involves defining and documenting technical architecture of complex and highly scalable products.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience of running large scale customer facing web services.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards