Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Dev Ops Developer
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement Advanced and demonstrated experience with contract testing and related concepts and tools Advanced and demonstrated experience with Cloud; AWS or Cloud Foundry preferred Advanced and demonstrated experience training junior developers in Full Stack environment
- Knowledge and passion for clean coding best practices Demonstrated ability to function in AaaS environment and a CICD pipeline Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages; Java is highly preferred, Python, C are nice to have.
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards