Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - DevOps
- As a DevOps Engineer, the successful candidate will be leading the development of key aspects of JP Morgan's digital platform
- Understand platform vision and business needs to define platform requirements and platform architectural solutions.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of platform. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use Implementation of security and data protection
- The successful candidate will have experience in working in innovative projects with fast-paced Delivery Schedules in Start-ups & Large Enterprises
- Experience in working on cloud platforms like AWS, Google cloud platform, cloud foundry etc is preferred Experience in Kubernetes
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Proficient in microservices, API gateway, Containerization and implementation of same
- Experience on working in cloud-based platforms and proficiency in Docker/Kubernetes
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards