Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Golden Gate DB Architect
- Develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage Database Cloud Service, Data Catalog, Data Flow, Data Integration, Database Performance and Autonomous Database on our OCI platform.
- Create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA understand how to integrate OCI solutions into customer architectures.
- The Specialist SA will partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of OCI solutions.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals on our customer team to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Deep expertise in areas of Exadata and Oracle Database
- Experience managing data transformation as part of a cloud data integration strategy including Golden Gate.
- Experience with data governance and processing of large-scale data including Database
- Hands-on Experience with JSON, Oracle Database, Hadoop, MongoDB, MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of Real time streaming, Caching and queuing technologies
- Programming/Scripting skill in Python, Scala, Go, Ansible
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers.
- BS/MS degree required; Computer Science or Engineering degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
- Communication skills to convey complex ideas and topics to multiple audiences.
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards