Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Database Engineer
- Responsible for requirement gathering, data model design, data ETL process design, data product development and maintenance.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools etc. Build scalable data warehouse, participate in code reviews, improve performance capabilities.
- Design or develop data model and enrich the analytical data sources for further usability and availability by adopting advanced & cutting-edge technology.
- Establish comprehensive monitoring framework, proactively identifies, investigates, and resolves data issues and challenges.
- Skilled in identifying root causes and providing solutions.
- Tech Experience/Skills - Mandatory Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent from a leading university 7+ years of post-college working experience as a developer and architect in Engineering or Data organization
- 4+ years of hands-on proficiency in SQL (MS-SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata, MySQL) is required.
- Proficient using SQL for data querying, management, performance tuning and analysis Tech
- Experience/Skills - Preferred Experience with report analysis and development
- Experience in Tableau, PowerBL Experience with ETL tools (SSIS, Informatic)
- Experience in Python / Machine Learning Tech Experience/Skills
- Good to Have Hands-on experience in Application Development technologies (Node, Java, React etc.).
- Proficiency in at least 1 programming language. Experience with Big Data (Hadoop) Soft/Process
- Experience/Skills - Mandatory Experienced in SDLC & PDLC methodologies/frameworks Excellent written & verbal communication skills Team Management
- Experience Ability to work in a fact paced environment
- Ability to deliver from coarse grained requirements Highly detailed with a systematic approach Strong positive customer focus.
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards