Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Manage the creation, deployment and on -going maintenance of metrics and benchmark to monitor the performance of the global process and its enabling system(s).
- Responsible for the management of the end-to-end procurement process by enabling globally defined solutions and driving the local adoption in order to achieve Sourcing excellence.
- Support the process super user community, ensuring regular engagement, training (including process & tool demo) and collection of feedback.
- Provide guidance and support to the regions and countries and identify areas requiring process and systems reviews.
- Coordinate and support process reviews in the regions and countries and provide direction to develop and implement action plans to address identified gaps.
- Support the execution of the region or countries performance improvement plans. Champion specific projects and change management activities to fully establish and continuously improve the process.
- Facilitate the discussion with key stakeholders, within procurement and with other functions, to identify opportunities and to drive full process adoption
- Minimum requirements M.S/Ph.d in Computer Science, Robotics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Cognitive Sciences, Psychology, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Medicine, Technology, Management Science, Quantitative Methods and other related disciplines
- 6 -10 years of overall experience with demonstrated track record in data science solutioning Programming environments: java/python/Hive/Hadoop/HBase/C++/C Sharp/Unix/Map Reduce/Perl/ Matlab/Xml Advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning
Experience: 6-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards