Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Integration Engineer
- ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are disruptive.
- We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
- We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
- We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself too always be better.
- Serve as the subject matter expert, mastering existing API based ETL tool capabilities as well as future enhancements as they become available, in order to continually improve our business intelligence offerings Design, develop and test ETL data pipelines from variety of data sources
- Optimize the data pipelines for throughput and efficiency by having reconciliation controls and parallel processing in place Investigate data issues and conducting root cause analysis when reporting data is in question
- Perform assistance in maintenance and updates as required on server software, applications, and hardware environments Collaborate with Lead Engineers and Architects to implement and maintain the standards and consistency for the ETL solutions Lead and/or participate in various projects intended to continually improve/upgrade BI infrastructure, including evaluation of new software and hardware required, to meet organizational business needs or to make processes more efficient and cost-effective.
- In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has: Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar.
- Master degree preferred 5+ years of documented experience as ETL developer in both data warehouse and BI technologies 3+ years API based tools e.g., Dell Boomi etc. is a must
- Good understanding of Snowflake, Snowpipe, Replication etc with about 2+ years of hands-on experience Scripting experience in Powershell, Python will be a plus point
- Experience in Big Data pipelines, Kafka is a strong plus Expertise in database design & development & SQL on Oracle, SQL Server, SAP HANA is a plus
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards