Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Analytics - Data Modeling Lead
- This individual will work with the Global Analytics Team adhering to enterprise standards, policies & processes.
- A solid background in data & analytics methodologies and prior documented experience with Enterprise data modeling, Dimensional models, and creating logical and physical schemas on any databases systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, Snowflake etc in a development role is required.
- Define and implement the start and snowflake schemas for enterprise reporting Establish standards for modeling, structuring, naming etc. for various data structures consumed across the Data & Analytics org Work with centralize architecture team to create artifacts for governance, standards, policies etc.
- Collaborate with team across the Geos to understand business requirements and design appropriate data solutions to meet business need Implement snapshot processes, data refresh schedules, exception handling procedures as necessary
- Define required data integration requirements between various systems and work with extended team to get them created and persist the historical CDC snapshot of the data Keep pace with latest technology advances in DB technologies for performance and scalability
- Develop functional subject matter expertise within various areas of enterprise business processes Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design appropriate data solutions to meet business need Cross train other team members and convey value delivered on key initiatives to broader organization
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors Analyze database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams In order to be successful in this role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems 8+ years of documented experience as a data modeler for designing the large DW systems for enterprise level reporting Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL to perform data-analysis, writing adhoc queries Strong understanding of enterprise scale star and snowflake schemas that are used cross functionally and in self-serve manner
- Good knowledge of DB modeling tools such as, Erwin, DB modeler, Visio etc. to create the logical and physical data models Good sense of DB architecture for performance optimization and scalability Strong knowledge in any of SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, SAP HANA
- Good understanding of ETL process and to translate the design into dimensions and facts, keeping the change data capture from source in mind
- Understanding of working in data-science projects, especially for experience in working with large historical snapshot tables with multiple features Fast paced learner and ability to explore various emerging technologies for newer design patterns for distributed and scalable data-architectures
- Experience in Cloud Data warehouse technologies such as Snowflake, Synapse etc. preferred Prior ServiceNow platform experience is plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards