Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Manager - Data Visualization
- Work with analytics users to support dashboards for various marketing metrics like - web/digital, pipe, social, campaigns/events etc.
- Understand modelling constraints and creates elegant solutions to both present and deliver information for easy consumption.
- Develop and maintain thorough system documentation and training materials related to software and hardware used for visualization.
- Able to identify incomplete data, improve quality of data and integrate data from several data sources. Engage with product owners to drive features and function requests back into the vendor for inclusion in the product(s).
- Demonstrate operational excellence and strong can-do attitude Ensure data visualization applications comply with Salesforce Trust and Accessibility standards Q
- Qualification/Skills: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent/related degree.
- 7+ years of Data Visualization experience using Tableau or Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics).
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a plus. Tableau certification and admin experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience managing small teams and experience in hiring talented engineers Ability to quickly learn and gain deep understanding of Salesforce business processes.
- Experience in Marketing Analytics (Lead management, Pipe metrics, Events/Campaigns etc..) a huge plus.
- Effective presentation skills required to drive strategic discussions at various levels in the organization. Experience working with globally distributed engineering teams preferred.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience.
Experience: 3-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards