Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Associate, Global Sustainability
- A core part of the programmed is JLLs commitment to taking a leadership position on tackling climate change.
- To that end, we have recently announced an ambitious science-based target for carbon reduction as well as a commitment to achieve net zero emissions across our global office portfolio by 2030.
- JLLs Global Sustainability team is looking for an experienced carbon and data manager to help develop our carbon reporting abilities to ensure the effective monitoring, measuring and management of the delivery of our climate commitments.
- The role also has responsibility for the full breadth of data collection to meet JLLs sustainability reporting and disclosure commitments.
- The role will be based in either London or Boston and reports to the Director, Global Sustainability and is supported by the teams Data Analyst.
- Responsibilities Oversight and responsibility for JLLs global sustainability data collection process to support reporting, disclosure and the management of our impacts.
- Carbon data lead for the global business to enable accurate performance tracking against JLLs climate commitments including our science-based target and net-zero commitment.
- Create and implement a roadmap for data quality improvement across all areas of Building a Better Tomorrow, JLLs sustainability strategy with a focus on energy and carbon data.
- Support the transition to a single global energy and data management platform.
- Management of commercial activity related to sustainability data including data management platforms, assurance processes and ad hoc consultancy support. Line management and development of teams Data Analyst.
- Skills, knowledge and qualifications Experienced carbon accountant and data manager.
- A methodical and rigorous approach to information gathering and data analysis.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Strong academic qualifications including a degree and / or post-graduate qualification.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to extract broader implications when needed.
- Autonomous individual who communicates well over email and phone, with an adaptable attitude towards working schedules across time zones.
- Comfortable with communicating with colleagues around the world. High level of organization including effective workload prioritization.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who works well in a changing, flexible environment.
- Strong communication skills Relevant work experience in a large, corporate environment with a focus on sustainability and carbon reporting preferred.
Experience: 5-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards