Dear Job Seekers,
CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
- As a senior data analyst, you will be expected to champion and improve Agile ways of working within the team and to actively participate in agile and design meetings to drive the technical outcome.
- You will consult with product, engineering and business stakeholders to identify the best way to deliver a solution educating stakeholders where required.
- You will mentor and support junior analysts and peers to drive a one team culture where everyone can grow together and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Experience A bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a relevant other subject 10+ years’ work experience with 5+ years’ work experience in a data analyst role, or similar Demonstrable proven track record delivering data dashboards and report preparation Tools Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools, systems and processes
- At least 2 years of professional experience in using Business Intelligence data visualization tools preferably
- Tableau Experience of data preparation and ETL tools such as Alteryx, Tableau Prep, SSIS, AWS Glue
- Working knowledge of SQL Proficient knowledge of MS Office Data Analysis Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details with a strong focus on accuracy, data validation and data integrity
- Practical experience of user experience design and producing effective visualizations Ability to translate data into insights: comprehend, analyses, and interpret various types of data
- Communication and Presentation Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders to gain requirements and gather information
- Able to work with ambiguous requirements, to seek clarity around uncertainty and to manage risks
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-data audiences Always follows up and presses for a timely and complete response from stakeholders
- Confident and self-motivated with ability to escalate where required Soft Skills Intellectually curious and critical thinker with a focus on users and outcomes
- Logical problem solver who seeks simple, creative solutions to problems
- Comfortable breaking down tasks into manageable deliverables, estimating work effort, identifying potential issues and managing multiple concurrent deliverables
- Organized, able to work independently, to manage expectations and effectively manage workload Self-motivated; showing initiative, flexibility and a collaborative team player
- Focused on getting things done Aptitude to follow process Able to document learnings, processes and knowledge to share with team
- Desirable Good working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Bonus points for experience with Jira Knowledge of GIS software such as ArcGIS or QGIS
- Experience in working with data warehouses / data marts as data sources
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Knowledge of data and user security
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards