Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Quality Analyst
- We are seeking a highly capable data quality analyst to develop procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of data.
- You will be performing data analysis, collaborating with database developers to enhance data collection and storage procedures, and preparing data analysis reports.
- To ensure success as a data quality analyst, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques and experience in a similar role.
- A top-notch data quality analyst will be someone whose data analysis expertise results in reliable information for company executives.
Data Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends. Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
- Testing of reports/dashboards in Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Testing different layers of Data Warehousing and ETL Documenting processes and maintaining data records. Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
Data Quality Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or similar.
- 6-8 years' experience in Data Quality Analysis.
- Proficiency in programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL) and ETL
- Proficiency in using Visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau etc In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Extensive experience with statistical packages, such as MS Excel, SAS, and SPSS Exceptional analytical skills. Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience: 6-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards