Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: Data Analytics
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with analytic warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, Oracle, SQL-Server and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with data movement from data stores into Analytic Warehouses.
- Preferred qualifications: Technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (i.e. SAP), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancing, VPN and VPC. Working knowledge of Linux.
About the Job
- When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally.
- Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer.
- You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure.
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Customer Engineer for Data Analytics, you'll address all aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions.
- We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
- Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problem
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data process.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect customer solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Be responsible for leading technical projects, including such activities as technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Travel as needed for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard/slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and response documents.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards