Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Corporate Assurance – Corporate Initiative
The incumbent will be responsible for managing end-to-end operations of Risk program management for various corporate initiatives. Will be expected to oversee below activities:
- Establish & maintain Program management framework & associated processes to manage all corporate initiatives.
- Own & lead on ground management of program to de-risk some of the existing corporate risk areas through effective program management, stakeholder coordination & effective, timely communication.
- Overall, 7-10 years of experience in the IT/ITES industry, Management Consulting areas.
- Experience of Strategy & Planning, Risk Management especially in areas of Data privacy, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cyber security
- Excellent with Management Reporting, Reviews, Data Analytics for senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Understanding of business operations in IT Application Support & Maintenance, Infrastructure, Business Process Services & Vendor Risk Management
Experience: 7-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards